Business and Operations Analyst
Role: Business and Operations Analyst
Location: Milan, IT
As B&O Analyst, you will play a key role in identifying key industry (biotech, med tech, nutraceutical) trends, technologies and spin outs on a global scale. You will support the decision-making process of Cube Labs top management on driving the business models/investments for the Holding.
In particular, you will:
- Conduct internal business analysis to ensure that Cube Labs is operating effectively as a venture builder business model
- Support the decision-making process of Cube Labs Top Management
- Support development of automation processes and dashboards
- Work with cross-functional teams i.e business development/market access, medical affairs, marketing and international affiliates for data analysis and interpretation
- Collaborate to set up business documentation (i.e. pitch deck, marketing plan, business plan, executive summary…) in different formats including slide decks, spreadsheets and documents i.e. G-Suite or Microsoft Office under manager supervision.
- Interest for innovation and cutting-edge technologies and sectors
- Capability to work under pressure with deadlines
- Previous experience in a consulting firm, investment bank or fund
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in G-Suite
- Data sourcing and collecting from different sources
- Data analysis for business reporting
- Capability to develop, update and maintain project documentation in different formats (i.e. marketing plan, business plan, executive summary…)
- Work in international and multisubject teams
- Expertises or business cases on biotech industry during the Academic studies or job experience;
- Second Language
- Master in healthcare management
Education and Other requirements
- University background in Finance or Economics
We are looking for a person with an entrepreneurial and get things done mindset, who always strives to find innovative and smart solutions to new problems, and is a pragmatic, solution-oriented and a strong collaborator.
About Cube Labs
Cube Labs is the first venture builder in the healthcare technology space in Italy, designed to address the gap between the excellent local academic science and the commercially promising life sciences market. Cube Labs builds new companies from promising R&D and enables innovation in order to transform pioneering science into healthcare solutions. Through its international network, Cube Labs works together with communities interested in innovation to transform outcomes for patients and accelerate the world’s transition to optimal health.