Market Research Analyst
Role: Market Research Analyst
As a part of the operational team, you will be responsible for performing market analysis (biotech, medtech, and digital health markets) of the current and prospect portfolio companies. You will report to the COO and have rapport with the Executive Team. Flexibility on multiple projects and tasks and adaptation to an international team are crucial in order to fit with the company culture. In line with the Cube Labs human capital policy, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and express yourself at the fullest. The position is based in Milan.
- Researching the market for portfolio company products
- Monitoring market events across portfolio company industries and market sectors, including regulatory and reimbursement landscape events, political changes, and technological advances that may affect the market
- Compiling and writing information into thematic sector and company research reports
- A sustained interest and/or experience in biotech/life sciences/medtech
- 1-2 years of work experience;
- Outstanding research and writing skills
- Ability to use multiple sources of information including academic literature, industry reports, databases, and various types of searches to deep dive for information
- Capacity for quick turnaround of high-quality written materials
- Very strong writing and interpersonal skills;
- Sharp critical and analytical thinking;
- Performing well under pressure; Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Previous experience in a life sciences company (pharma/biotech or medtech in a marketing position or business intelligence) or management consulting is a strong plus.
- Work experience with a global perspective and across various markets eg US/EU/Asia
- Comprehensive knowledge of products, therapy areas, regulatory and technology developments relevant to Cube Labs.
- Masters or PhD, ideally in biological sciences or related areas
We are looking for a person with an entrepreneurial and get things done mindset, who always strives to find innovative and smart solutions to new problems, pragmatic and solution-oriented and a strong collaborator.
About Cube Labs
Cube Labs is the first venture builder in the healthcare technology space in Italy, designed to address the gap between the excellent local academic science and the commercially promising life sciences market. Cube Labs builds new companies from promising R&D and enables innovation in order to transform pioneering science into healthcare solutions. Through its international network, Cube Labs works together with communities interested in innovation to transform outcomes for patients and accelerate the world’s transition to optimal health.